Top 5 New Productivity Classes on Skillshare
Learning, learning, learning!
Skillshare offers a range of classes to enjoy and absorb useful insights about anything. Our favourite category is productivity, learning how to improve your time management, week planning and management of tasks, it’s all handy!
Here’s a round-up of our top 5 new productivity classes on Skillshare to explore!
You can get 2 months FREE of Skillshare Premium (for new sign-ups) here!
1. Productivity Masterclass: Create a Custom System that Works by Thomas Frank
This class will help you transform your personal and professional life creating a simple productivity system. From task management to note-taking, you'll learn to go after your dreams and achieve your goals in just one hour.
Best for: Students and people who want to learn to be better at time management
2. Microsoft To-Do: Your Beginner's Guide
3. Airtable for Artists: Organize Your Business & Increase Your Productivity
4. Discovering Success: 7 Exercises to Uncover Your Purpose, Passion & Path
Emma Gannon's 1-hour workshop will help you define your success on your term, dream your future, discover what brings you joy and identify personal and professional opportunities, as well as gaining strategies for managing time & money.
Best for: people who want to find their true passion, start a side hustle or just gain more intention in their day-to-day
5. Creative Small Business Essentials: Ways to Streamline Your Workflow
This 15-minute class will help you to channel your inner project manager and learn how to map and track ideas with helpful apps and tools.
Best for: people who want to plan thoughts and ideas and manage their work