We are committed to your rights to privacy.
This is a note to outline the latest EU regulations known as GDPR, taking effect May 25 and how we strive to keep your information safe.
Collection of your data
- You have signed-up via the MailChimp form.
- This will give you exclusive access to the monthly newsletter and occasional messages.
Storing your information
- Email addresses and full name (optional) collected via our official sign-up form will be securely stored in MailChimp.
- MailChimp is a secure email storage and campaign builder used by popular brands. Read about MailChimp security: here.
- This information will only ever be exported to organise the lists.
- Your information is so important to keep secure.
Your information will not be shared:
- Your information will remain secure.
- Security and privacy is vital to us.
- We currently store your first name, last name and email address and do not share it with 3rd parties.
Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- Sure, anytime.
- Here's the unsubscribe link to MailChimp.
- Your information will be removed from the system.
- If you'd like to re-subscribe, this will be the link to use.
Your email queries:
- From May 25th, an auto-responder will outline a Google Form to help capture your questions and queries, from users to developers.
- This Google Form will capture your email.
- Please note, your email will not be used for marketing purposes, only to respond directly back.
- Sponsorship allows me to continue the email newsletter and many other elements of the community.
- The fees for services and other providers.
- Please note there will be sponsored posts, articles or even content within the newsletter, videos and articles.
- Including affiliate links which help to support the channel through taking small cuts from your purchases.
- None of these additional add-ons affect my opinion, solely help me to continue my efforts and expand.
- Your data is collected via the MailChimp sign-up form
- Previously captured via Facebook Group Questions, which has recently been replaced by a MailChimp link.
- All previous contacts on list will be deleted on MailChimp on 25th May.
- Please note, you may receive an email outlining the GPDR ruling which will help you re-activate your permissions.
Please email me directly if you have any concerns: